OSO Grande Clear Fiber and Internet Service
With access on the OSO Clear Fiber Ring, you are connected to OSO Grande’s secure data center.
The OSO fiber ring runs through downtown Albuquerque which allows full Gigabit Ethernet connectivity. The ring also connects to the “Telco-Hotel” at 505 Marquette, a recognized aggregation point for many national, regional and local carriers. This increases our ability to provide connectivity outside the downtown area. Current locations in downtown Albuquerque, where OSO Grande provides fiber connectivity are listed below:
- OSO Grande Technologies – 725 6th St. NW
- Compass Bank Building – 505 Marquette Ave., NW
- Bank of the West Building – 500 Marquette Ave. NM
- Bank of America Centre – 500 4th Street NW
- US Eagle Building – 201 3rd Street NW
- First Plaza Galleria Complex – 20 1st Plaza Center
- Simms Building – 400 Gold Ave. SW
- New Mexico Bank and Trust Building – 320 Gold Ave. SW
- PNM Building – 414 Silver Ave. SW
- USBank Building – 111 Lomas NW (Intersection of Lomas and 2nd)
Is your downtown location not listed? Let us know and OSO Grande will work with you to provide access to our fiber backbone infrastructure.
Contact OSO Grande at 505.378.6010, for pricing.